Thursday 3 February 2011

worth-a-mention

Love & Other Drugs


I thought this film was definitely worth a mention, its funny, naughty and definitely sturs a few emotions.
It captures your attention with a story of a young girl suffering from parkinsons. Anne Hathaway is perfectly suited to this role along with her on off boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal who also plays his part to perfection. The story line uses the right balance to make the film funny yet sad. Not like some sad film I've seen, I didn't come out feeling depressed, as there was some key light hearted humour in all of the right areas.
I recommend this and give it 3 1/2 out of 5. (Mainly because I love the two starring actors)


1 comment:

  1. I thought about seeing this when it came out in theaters but never did. I'll def have to check it out now!!
    xox
    http://obsessionstolivefor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete