Wednesday 9 February 2011

Moisture-Rich

Dovelicious


I being an expert on moisturiser (I get atleast one every christmas & birthday) was very impressed with this dove moisturiser. At first it seems a little greasy but you really feel it sink into your skin the way you dream of a moisturiser doing.. I am very impressed!! It leaves your body feeling very silky smooth and smells fresh. I feel guilty that this has replaced my 'the Sanctuary' moisturiser which I have used religiouly for years..



(as you can see from the emptiness of the pot)

The Sanctuary moisturiser definitely doesn't sink into the skin as nicely as dove, it also takes a while to 'dry' which can be annoying if you just wanting to whip a bit on before you go out.

I must add I am yet to see fault with the sanctuary's body scrub...


This smells fresh and has nice big grits which you can really feel scrubbing away at your body.. my perfect exfoliator.. for now!!

1 comment:

  1. I have just run out of body moisturiser and was going to get a new one tomorrow I think I will give this one a go great review xoxo

    ReplyDelete