Wednesday 16 February 2011

Sve's-the-word







"Sve is a women’s couture high end and ready-to-wear fashion label, also producing men’s casual wear,consisting of one-off unique t-shirts which are on sale in exclusive boutiques across Manchester. In February 2010 I debuted my autumn/winter 10-11 collection on the catwalk at the London fashion week event at Movida, London.
Sve Women’s wear range consists of black and neutral colours and texture also plays a huge part in the concept of these collections.
Sve womens wear boutique opened on the 1st December 2010 at 48B High Street, Tarporley, Cheshire. Dont miss out on the new evening dresses in store now... just in time for Valentines!"


This amazing unique designer happens to be my boyfriends sister!! I have been lucky enough to see her fashion label come to life over the past 2 years. She graduated from university, was chosen to show at London fashion week, opened her own shop in Tarpoley and hosted a fashion show for the village to see which she single handedly organised!
(I never realised how much preparation and organisation is needed to go into an event like this)
It was a massive success with over 150 people attending.
Below is a blog written on this event:

Here is another write up from the breath taking event...

‘Sve’ fashion designer held a dazzling fashion show at the Swan hotel in Tarporley last week -

Sally Ellis brought that modern twist to Tarporley in Cheshire last week by holding a dazzling fashion show for all of Cheshire and surrounding areas to see, show casing her own bespoke ladies wear under her own label ‘Sve’.
The doors opened at 7pm on wednesday,2nd February in the Hunt room at the Swan hotel in Tarporley, the champagne flowed and the atmosphere was buzzing with excitement.

A short film of Sally’s past and present collections was played on a monitor before the music started and the models began to parade up and down the catwalk, it was a truly mesmerizing show and the garments were very unique and from the gasps coming from the audience I believe the other ladies thought so too.

All in all the evening was a huge success and we will look forward to seeing Sve’s Spring/Summer collection very soon…."

Here are a few of my photo's from the event...










My very own Sve



This is my very own piece of Sve, a cute little jumped with a fur heart which she gave me for my 18th birthday. When ever I visit the shop my eyes water and the hunger to buy every single stunning piece is over whelming. My favourite piece is this fierce white stud dress....



The second I saw it I fell in love. I am saving my pennies as one day it will be mine!!
I also have my eyes on this beauty...

This is her gorgeous little boutique in the heart of Cheshire...


Miss Ellis is definitely one to watch.. Tarpoley first but who knows where next. One things for sure that one day soon she'll be known everywhere and people all over the country will be able to admire her clothes. I wish her all the luck in the world.
I will keep you posted on future events and when you can order online...

F x

p.s. sorry its so long I just couldn't leave anything out!

No comments:

Post a Comment