Wednesday 23 February 2011

Day-wear-plus



Estee Lauder -DayWear Plus

They describe this product as :

This "tint-release" moisturising lotion enhances skin with a sheer tint that appears as you apply.
Plus, like all DayWear Plus formulas it actively shields skin to help prevent lines before they appear — so your skin looks smoother and healthier, longer.
This product retails at £32 per 50ml.

What did I think?....
I love this product, I use it every day without fail. I apply it before my foundation to help moisturise my skin. I often get dry skin around my nose and on different parts of my face so a decent moisturizer is vital to my make up bag. It smells nice, has a gorgeous tint to match all skin colours and once applied isn't sticky or shiny but silky on the skin.
This tiny 50ml bottle has lasted me 14months!! Which is very impressive as I use it every day.. you only need a tiny amount to cover you whole face.

Would I buy it again?...
My boyfriends mum works for Estee Lauder so I get a lot of sample products from her and this one I recieved as a christmas present.
At £32 this is an expensive moisturizer, considering I would spend around that amount for my foundation, but I think this product is worth it especially as it lasts so long!

What do I think of the brand?...
I was only properly introduced to Estee Lauder when I started going out with my boyfriend (almost 2 years ago now), I have since used a lot of their products and perfume. I have been impressed with the high quality of their products.
I have never thought about buying Lauder products before as I don't feel that they are targeted to me as a consumer. The price is a little high for a students budget and the image is for more mature women.
I think this is a shame as I have been very impressed with their products.


I have just recieved the pot of DayWear Plus AM and PM 'Multi protection anti-oxidant creme' which I am so excited to try out. So look out for a review on that soon!!

F x


1 comment:

  1. I've always been interested in Estee Lauder skincare products but haven't tried any as of yet. I look forward to more reviews on them!

    And about fashionology, I am OBSESSED with their jewelry too!! I have a few things from that site..maybe I'll do a post on them :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete