Tuesday 25 January 2011

yummy-scrummy-works-of-art

CAKE CHESTER



Cake is a fabulous cake shop which sells the most exqusite and artisitic cakes I have ever witnessed. I have found the three images above from their website: http://www.cakechester.co.uk/


They also sell gorgeous little cupcakes which are absolutely delicious.




These photographs are of my 18th birthday cake, bought by boyfriend.
He is the one who introduced me to this amazing shop.
I couldn't of loved my cake more, being a budding artist myself I am intrigued by every little detail put into the cake.
I couldn't cut it for days as I couldn't bring myself to spoil it, but when I did it was well worth it as the chocolate cake inside was to die for with the melt in your mouth icing everyone loves.

I highly recommend this cake shop to everyone, they can tailor your needs to create a masterpiece to suit anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment