Tuesday 25 January 2011

hunters-of-the-sea

RED SEA JAWS.
Channel 5, 8:00 till 9:00

This is a documentary I was very interested in watching, it was on the very recent new story of the shark attacks in Egypt, Sharma shake. I went on holiday in Egypt April 2010 with my family. I have a massive fear of sharks but despite this one day we went to a beautiful island called Mahmya to go snorkelling. I put sharks at the back of my mind and the only dissapointment of the day was that we didn't have an under water camera as it was a truly unforgettable experience.


The documentary was shocking and has really scary, its definitely made me think twice about going snorkelling which is a shame as it is such an amazing experience but people have to ruin it by doing thoughtless actions which result in devastating consequenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment