Monday 24 January 2011

doggy-woggy

Dexter is my tea pot chihuahua.
He was bought in January 2010 by my boyfriend Michael.
Whilst watching Beverly hills chihuahua we decided we HAD to get one, that night we found him on a website and discovered the breeder lived in the same city as us! In our eyes.. a 'sign'. The next day we saw him and fell in love. He had the naughty cheeky chappy attitude that you can't resist.
The next day he was ours.

Playing tug of war with Michaels other dog Poppyseed (a minature Yorkshire terrior) on christmas day.


I love love love the calander which Michael bought me for christmas! Every single month is gorgeous and it makes me want another puppie sooo bad, 
I now understand Paris Hilton's addiction. I'm not helped with having a wonderful chihuahua breeder on my door step with the most cutest puppies in the world!! 


He loves a good play but also a good cuddle and sleep.


His 'furarri' bed :)




On a trip to Hatton park.. this dog has serious stamina. We went to Loggerheads which is a 3 mile walk with a lot of up hill walking and whilst poppy was carried the whole way Dexter didn't stop and could of gone around again!!

Readers please don't under estimate this dog... you want a dog for walking do not rule out chihuahau's!!!
He could easily walk miles and miles and still wants to go, he is so lovable and cheeky.
Potty training is the only obstacle we've yet to overcome.....

No comments:

Post a Comment